Welcome to South Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to South Park

South Park Fans Space

ИндексТърсенеПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Мат Стоун /Анг./

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Carol_McCormick
Kenny Addicted
Kenny Addicted
Carol_McCormick

Female
Брой мнения : 329
Emploi : Psycho
Loisirs : I'm with stupid->
Registration date : 26.04.2007

Мат Стоун /Анг./ Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Мат Стоун /Анг./   Мат Стоун /Анг./ Icon_minitimeНед Май 06, 2007 10:22 pm

Matthew Richard Stone (born May 26, 1971) is an Emmy-winning American animator, film director, screenwriter, actor and voice actor. Along with Trey Parker, he is one of the creators of the hit animated television series South Park.

Мат Стоун /Анг./ Matt_stone_bio_image

Stone was born in Houston, Texas, to Gerald Whitney Stone, an Irish-American Catholic economics professor, and Sheila Lois Belasco, a Jewish homemaker, (and are the basis for Gerald and Sheila Broflovski). He was raised in the Denver suburb of Littleton, Colorado, though contrary to popular belief, he did not attend Columbine High School but rather Heritage High School in Littleton. He holds degrees in film and mathematics from the University of Colorado at Boulder.

In 1997, Comedy Central debuted South Park, now in its eleventh season, which he and his college friend Trey Parker created. He was said to be the basis for the character of Kyle Broflovski on the show.

In 2002, Stone was interviewed for the Michael Moore documentary Bowling for Columbine, where he mostly discusses his experiences growing up in Littleton, and the social alienation that might have driven situations such as the Columbine High School massacre. In the film, there is a short animated segment about the history of guns, presented in a tone and animation style similar to that of South Park.

Stone expressed anger over what he saw as a misleading attempt by Moore to insinuate that he and Trey Parker had produced the animation, when in fact they had actually turned down a request from Moore to contribute a similar short to the film. Subsequently, Stone and Parker portrayed Moore, in their film Team America: World Police, as a suicide bomber who is shown interviewing people outside of Mount Rushmore, and telling them to say bad things about Team America in front of a camera. When asked about the conflict in an interview, Stone clarified, "I don't really hate the guy."

Stone is also a member of the band DVDA with Parker, for which he plays drums and bass. DVDA's songs have appeared in South Park. They include "Chewbacca", or "I am Chewbacca", at the end of the episode "Starvin' Marvin in Space", "Montage", during the episode "Asspen", Orgazmo ("Now You're a Man"), BASEketball ("Warts on Your Dick"), South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut ("What Would Brian Boitano Do? Pt. II," "Hell Isn't Good" with lead vocals by James Hetfield of Metallica) and Team America: World Police ("America, Fuck Yeah," "Everyone Has AIDS," "Only A Woman" and a new version of "Montage"). There are also several previously unheard live songs made by them called "Crack" (or "Everybody Loves Crack"), "David Kelley, TV Warrior" and a cover of the Primus song "Sgt. Baker" (in a live recording of this song, Parker notes the reason for the cover is because Primus were the only other band they've opened for). He also appeared as a guest producer on the third track - entitled 'Natural Joe' - of Primus's 1999 album Antipop.

The name for the band comes from a sexual position (double vaginal, double anal), which was mentioned in Parker and Stone's film Orgazmo.

Collaborations with Trey Parker
Cannibal! The Musical (1994): actor, co-writer, producer
The Spirit of Christmas (Jesus vs. Santa, 1995; Jesus vs. Frosty, 1992)
Orgazmo (1997): actor, co-writer, producer
South Park (TV series, 1997-present): co-creator, voices, writer, additional music, executive producer
BASEketball (1998): actor
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999): voices, co-writer, producer
"Even If You Don't" by Ween (music video, 2000): director
That's My Bush! (TV series, 2001): co-creator, writer, executive producer
Team America: World Police (2004): co-writer, voices, producer
My All American (TBA 2008)
Giant Monsters Attack Japan (sometime in 2009)

Voices on "South Park"

Kyle Broflovski, a South Park character based largely on Stone.Kyle and his father, Gerald
Kenny and his father, Stuart
Jimbo Kern
Jesus
Butters
Big Gay Al
Saddam Hussein
Pip
Terrance
Tweek
Jimmy's father
Priest Maxi
Kevin
Mr. Adler the shop teacher
Various others
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://masterkenny.deviantart.com/
Erin

Erin

Female
Брой мнения : 116
Emploi : The biggest marklar's marklar of all marklars
Loisirs : Being a complete idiot ^^
Registration date : 19.12.2007

Мат Стоун /Анг./ Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Мат Стоун /Анг./   Мат Стоун /Анг./ Icon_minitimeСъб Яну 19, 2008 3:44 pm

Unknown fan: Are You Bigger, Longer, and Uncut?
Matt Stone: I'm bigger then Jeremy Piven and longer then Gary Coleman but unfortunately, I'm a jew.

Ааааахахахахахахахаха......... lol! lol! lol!
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://www.online-literature.com/poe/

Мат Стоун /Анг./
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Welcome to South Park :: South Park :: Общо за Саут Парк-
Идете на: